Moncada Paris Photoshoot

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Hallo people!

I'm very excited and happy about this post because I've been waiting so long for this release since I saw the WIP.

I'm talking about these gorgeous sunglasses from Moncada Paris. They're called Sunnies and you can find them at the ACCESS event.

Moncada is bringing amazing surprises every release, this one is so well made and sophisticated, with an amazing array of options in the hud, you just need to get yours and strut away, that's it!

It has beautiful materials on it, the light hitting the sunglasses you see in this picture comes from them, it looks gorgeous in photos and inworld aswell, I'm just in mad love with them.

I didn't credit the outfit because you can only see a thread from it lol. But it's the Tux Dress from Ison, another beauty on the grid.

I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did making it, and have a great sunday!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

Head: Lelutka - Chloe
Hairbase: Tableau Vivant - Hb3 (Lelutka)
Skin: Bold & Beauty - Bella

ACCESSORIES

Sunglasses: Moncada - Sunnies - (New at ACCESS)

You Might Also Like

0 comentários