Glam Affair Beauty Shoot

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Hey guys!

Loving this new release by Glam Affair for the Epiphany! This skin is called Miya and it's an asian cutie for Genus, I just love her feathered eyebrows, so defined! I added the Genus freckles form the hud and she looks even cuter!

I'm also loving these eyes from Avi-Glam, for the Epiphany aswell. They're called Insta eyes and they have those ring lights reflections, very beautiful both in pictures and inworld!

I hope you enjoyed this post and see you in the next one! Have a great sunday!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

Head+Freckles: Genus - Baby 
Skin: Glam Affair - Miya - (New at Epiphany)
Hair: Lamb - Thieves Like Us - (L$75 Saturday Sale) 
Eyes: Avi-Glam - Insta Eyes - (New at Epiphany)
Lipstick: Pink Fuel - Dazzle me (Genus)

ACCESSORIES

Jewelry: Cae - Basics - Solitaire - (Fifty Linden Fridays - 01/18/2019)

You Might Also Like

0 comentários