Jessica

Friday, September 14, 2018

Hey guys!

As I promised, I'm showing you another hair from Little Bones' latest releases. This is Lucid, and it's available at the Collabor88. It's a very sleek and beautiful hair, you can show/hide the pins via and move the hair around aswell. It is very elegant when you move the hair to the back, really simple and chic, I love it!

I chose this hair because it frames beautifully my Genus head. I fell in love with this head since the early access and now it is available again at the mainstore!

I'm wearing the Jessica skin from the gacha and let me tell you, it is gorgeous. Everything on the set is beautiful and has a lot of color options. I would ask you to please check out the whole set here, it's just beautiful and so well made, I was very impressed. This head has the most beautiful materials on it, when you put any light over it, it becomes this beautiful sheen fest.

I've put all the links down below so you can have a safe shopping!

I hope you enjoyed today's post and have a wonderful friday!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

Head: Genus
Skin: Genus - Jessica - Toffee - Gacha
Hair: Little Bones - Lucid - (New at Collabor88)
Tattoo: Speakeasy - Girl Boss Tattoo

OUTFIT

Top: ISON - Lisa Halter Wrap Top

You Might Also Like

0 comentários