Modulus Photoshoot

Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Hey guys!

I'm a big fan of short hairs, and I'm here today to show this beautiful piece from Modulus. It's called Rory and you can find it at the Belle event!

I don't see a hairstyle as a male or female oriented, I see it as 'it fits or not'. And this one has a resize script, wich makes it super easy and fast to adjust on the head. The texture is beautiful, and as you know, I'm a huge fan of whispies, and this one has a lot!

Try your demo and fall in love with it too!

I hope you enjoyed this demo and see you in the next one!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

Head: Genus - Baby

Earrings: Genus - Jessica Gacha - Rigged
 Skin: Itgirls - Naomi - Cafe (Genus)
Eyes: L'etre - #88
Eyeshadow: The Face - Glammy - (Genus)
  Hair: Modulus - Rory - (NEW at Belle)

OUTFIT

Top: Villena - Sheer Tube Top


ACCESSORIES

Nose Ring: Bjewla - 9mm Diamond Nose Ring - Gold

You Might Also Like

1 comentários

  1. Went to check it out, but they only have 'Buddy' hair displayed for sale :(

    ReplyDelete