Glam Affair Beauty Shoot

Saturday, January 26, 2019

Hellooo!

I hope you're having an amazing weekend so far!

I'm here to show you guys this gorgeous skin from Glam Affair. I'm a bit late with this because it was a release for the last month's Uber, but this beauty is available at the mainstore anyway.

I was playing with my Lelutka Chloe head, testing skins, then I felt the urge to go to Glam Affair and test some demos I haven't tried, when I found Margaret and instantly fell in love with it!

In this picture I'm wearing an eyeshadow that came with the old static head form Lelutka called Karin, but I'm sure there are plenty of eyeshadows similar to this, I've raised the transparency in the head hud just to add this hint of smokiness on the eyes. I'm also wearing this lipstick from Itgirls called Metalica, that became one of my favorites lipsticks for Lelutka, it makes the lips so big and juicy, I love it!

I hope you enjoyed this post and see you in the next one! Byeee!

love,

Isa

APPEARANCE

Head: Lelutka - Chloe
Skin: Glam Affair - Margaret 
Hair: Entwined - Kels
Eyes: Avi-Glam - Insta Eyes - (New at Epiphany)

Lipstick: Itgirls - Metalica (New at ACCESS)


OUTFIT

Top: Villena - Denim Jacket Top


You Might Also Like

0 comentários