Eliza

Thursday, January 03, 2019

Hey guys!

Sintiklia released this amazing hair at Tres Chic and I'm here to show you! It's called Eliza and it's a very cool messy bun with sa tyler hud with width options (tighter to loose). I love this bun and the whispies are really beautiful, go get yours, I'm sure you'll love it!

I went to Uber and got this beautiful coat from Coco, so sophisticated and sleek, I'm really happy I got it! 

I must say I'm loving Lelutka's Vera so much! I will be post Aida pretty soon!

I hope you enjoyed this post and see you in the next one!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

Head+Skin: Lelutka - Vera
Hair: Sintiklia - Eliza - (NEW at Tres Chic)

OUTFIT

Top: Boys To The Bone - Ledsen scarf - (NEW at Equal10)
Coat: Coco - Belted Coat - Wine - (New at Uber)

ACCESSORIES

Choker: Entwined - (Group Gift)

You Might Also Like

0 comentários