Ethereal

Sunday, January 06, 2019

Hey guys!

This post is about the updated heads from Lelutka. I'm wearing the updated Chloe here and I started to try skins, hairs and makeups like I always do before posting.

I got surprised when I tested this old skin from Bold & Beauty, I didn't even had to change my shape at all and I loved this angelic look!

Then I started to play with hairs, and I tested this really old hair from Lelutka called Salome and it is so gorgeous, fashionable, different. I tested the demo and then I had to go there and buy it! It is still available at the mainstore on the second floor!

Back to the updated Chloe. I love her cheekbones and her lips, and the skin that comes in the hud is also beautiful, you will be seeing a lot of Chloe here in my next posts, I'm in love with her and I'm constantly annoying my friends showing them pictures of this new look lol

I hope you enjoyed this post and see you in the next one!

APPEARANCE

Head: Lelutka - Chloe
Hair: Lelutka - Salome - Blondes
Skin: Bold & Beauty - Bella
Highlighter: Murray - Viola
Lipstick: Glam Affair - Set 12 (Lelutka) (a liittle bit transparent via hud)

You Might Also Like

0 comentários