Miwe

Monday, January 07, 2019

Hey guys!

Glam Affair released this new skin for Collabor88 called Miwe. I'm wearing it on the new head Vera from Lelutka and I think it's very beautiful!

I'm loving this hair throwback I've been doing lately, this time I rediscovered Nicole from Lelutka, an old but gorgeous hair that brought this look together. It is unrigged, it means that it won't move with your body, that's why I prefer to use this type of hair only for pictures. I wish Lelutka would make this rigged, they used to make really creative and different hairs in the past, it would be amazing!

I hope you enjoyed this post and see you in the next one!

Love,

Isa
APPEARANCE

Head: Lelutka - Vera
Skin: Glam Affair - Miwe - (NEW at Collabor88)
Hair: Lelutka - Nicole
Highlighter: Murray - Viola

You Might Also Like

0 comentários