Foxy x Rebel Gal

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Hey guys!

I'm sure some of you have seen this new release all over the social media, but here I am posting this cuteness from the Foxy and Rebel Gal's successful collab called Cuddle, and it is available at the Kustom9!

Foxy made the hair and Rebel Gal made this very cozy and delicious hoddie to be worn together, with some hud options, you must try your demo and cuddle away with it!

I wasn't in the cuddle vibe today, so it got me inspired to make this jogging picture, and I love the end result!

I hope you enjoyed today's post and see you in the next one!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

Head: Lelutka - Chloe
Skin: Glam Affair - Gaia
Hair: Foxy - Cuddle - (New at Kustom9)

OUTFIT

Hoodie: Rebel Gal - Cuddle - (New at Kustom9)
Leggings applier (Maitreya): HC
Snearkers: Vale Koer - Trainers - (Free at Mainstore)

You Might Also Like

0 comentários