Friday Night

Friday, January 11, 2019

Hey guys!

VO.z released this very adorable backdrop as a group gift, you can find it in the mainstore using the link provided down below!

Essenz released these boots called Norway and they are available at the maintore aswell, they are sleek and tight, and I love the acrylic heels with the word 'slay' on them! you can also remove it using the hud, great boots!

Blupr/nt came up with this top and skirt, very risqué and bold but it's cool. You can find them at Equal10!

To tie the look together I had to wear my Salome hair from Lelutka and my Audrey sunglasses from Salvadori Paris.

I hope you enjoyed this look and see you in the next post!

Have an amazing weekend!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE


Head: Lelutka - Chloe
Hair: Lelutka - Salome - Blondes

OUTFIT

Top: 
Blupr/nt - Fatale - 
(NEW at Equal10)
Skirt: Blupr/nt - Lust - (NEW at Equal10)
Boots: Essenz - Norway


ACCESSORIES

Sunglasses: Salvadori Paris - Charcoal 'Audrey' Square-Frame Sunglasses
Bag: Moncada - Frenchy Bag

BACKDROP

VO.Z -  I have a crush on you - (Group Gift - L$100 fee to join)

You Might Also Like

0 comentários