Moncada Paris Photoshoot

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Hey guys!

Beautiful news from Moncada Paris and Navy & Copper!

First off, Moncada Paris is releasing this beautiful necklace called Medusa for the Dubai event. It's very rich in details and it comes with that cool hud we love!

Next up is Navy & Copper, that released this gorgeous hair right in the first month of the year! The beauty is called Genna and it's sa very chic, sophisticated asymmetric bob that got me breathless the first time I saw it, that's the type of hair I love the most and Gia brought it to the grid, I'm so happy with it!

By the way, this Itgirls lipstick looks absolutely gorgeous under the light, I'm amazed with  the Lelutka head's materials.

That's it guys, I hope you enjoyed this post and see you in the next one! I wish you all a great week!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

Head: Lelutka - Chloe


Hair: Navy&Copper - Genna - (NEW at Shiny Shabby)
Skin: Bold & Beauty - Bella
Eyes: Avi-Glam - Insta Eyes - (New at Epiphany)
Lipstick: Itgirls - Metalica (New at ACCESS)

ACCESSORIES

Fur: Fakeicon - Fouri
Necklace: Moncada - Medusa - (New at Dubai Event)

You Might Also Like

0 comentários