Varsity Days

Saturday, October 06, 2018

Hey guys!

Reign released this very cute gacha set called Varsity Days for The Arcade september round. I know I'm a little bit late, but this set is really adorable and detailed, you can check out what the set is about right here!

It really got me inspired to wear my Virgo hair form Foxy, that was released for the Kustom9 event. 

Virgo is a very long pigtail and it is very well made, and it fits perfectly in this picture. I'm really happy with it!

And to finish off this post, Glam Affair released this skin called Eliza for Kustom9 aswell. She's really cute♥

I hope you guys enjoyed today's post and see you in the next one!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

Skin: Glam Affair - Eliza - Tone 07 (Catwa) - (Kustom9)
Hair: Foxy - Virgo - Natural Ombres - (Kustom9)

OUTFIT

Jacket+Top: Reign - Varsity Days gacha
Shorts: OSMIA - Chloe Shorts

ACCESSORIES

Necklace: Real Evil Industries - Aleena necklace
Phone+pose: Foxcity - Selfie Vol.4

DECOR

Reign - Varsity Days gacha

You Might Also Like

0 comentários