Trecy

Monday, October 01, 2018

Hey guys!

Glam Affair is bringing this new skin called Trecy to Uber! It's for the Lelutka gals out there and she's really beautiful, I love her lower lid, kinda baggy.

Next up is Navy&Copper, that created this hair that I can say it's my favorite ponytail for now. It's called Parfait and it's a really gorgeous messy ponytail, very natural and summery, I wish it came out in the beginning of the summer, it would be perfect! But anyways, kudos and thanks to Navy&Copper for bringing this hair to the grid, absolute love!

I hope you guys enjoyed today's post and have a great week!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

Skin: Glam Affair - Trecy - Tone 07 (Lelutka) - (New at Uber)
 Hair: Navy&Copper - Parfait - Nat&Ombres - (NEW at FaMESHed)

ACCESSORIES

Choker: Ellure - Fengmian - (New at Tres Chic)

BACKDROP

VO.Z - Love Neon Love Life Gacha - Story & Wine

You Might Also Like

0 comentários