Beach Photoshoot

Friday, October 12, 2018

Hey guys!

I know it's halloween time and yadda yadda, but this new release from Boys to the Bone really inspired me to create this beachy look.

This is the Natt tank and it's available at The Men's Department this october. It is really cool, the fit is great and it comes with the usual creative patterns and solids BTTB makes. You can change them via hud and the seams color aswell.

Next up is this super adorable girl, Liza Broono from Foxy, that came up with this extremely chic hair called Adore. When I saw the teaser my anxiety level went to the roof. It's very sophisticated and simple, it has those whispies that makes it look so natural, I love it! Kudos to Liza and a big thank you for bringing this to the grid♥

Oh I must say I found out a new store called Moncada, they have really cool sunglasses like this one in the picture, with materials and a very cool hud! You guys should check them out! The link is down below in the credits.

I hope you guys enjoyed today's post, have a great weekend everyone!

APPEARANCE



Skin: Murray - Kasia (New at Collabor88)


Hair: Foxy - Adore - Natural Ombres - (Kustom9)

OUTFIT

Tank: Boys To The Bone - Natt Tank - (New at TMD)

ACCESSORIES


Sunglasses: Moncada - L'aveugle  Glasses

Earrings: Stories&Co - Tortoise Collection - (50 Linden Fridays) - Resized
Bangles: Grixdale - Skyline Bangles - Overcast (very old, couldn't find a link to it, the creator is Alexxis DeCuir)


You Might Also Like

0 comentários