Mori

Sunday, October 07, 2018

Hey guys!

I'm starting to get my halloween vibes! 

Beusy came up with this hair and mask for The Arcade event. The hair is called Sabrina and it's a cute pigtail with some loose hair on the bottom. The cool thing about Beusy is that the hairs and some accessories are tintable, so you can make the hairstyle kind of your own. 

The mask is called Mori and I thought it was so funny, I love this 'tp me' text, it's so me, I'm super lazy when it comes to tp and I'm always asking my friends for it lol. It is tintable aswell, and you can tint the text and/or the mask itself using the 'select face' option in the texture tab of the editing window. You can play around with other text options available in a hud.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and have a great sunday!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

Hair: Beusy - Sabrina - (New at The Arcade) (tinted)

OUTFIT

Sweater: Thalia Heckroth - Walton Turtleneck Sweater
Rain Coat: Fakeicon - Rain-G Gacha

ACCESSORIES

Mask: Beusy - Mori - (New at The Arcade)

You Might Also Like

0 comentários