FaMESHed X #1 - Restrained

Friday, October 19, 2018

Hey guys!

I'm bringing some exciting news!

FaMESHed X is going to open on october 20th (tomorrow) and it will be my first time reviewing the products!

For those who are not aware, FaMESHed X is a version of the regular FaMESHed, but its focused on adult items and it happens twice a year. In 2018 there are 80 desginers participating and a lot of amazing products for you!

In this post I'm wearing this really cool harness from (*<*) 1313 called Keri. It comes in 3 solid colors and animal print in 3 colors.

I chose to wear it with the bondage straps from AMA. They are really cool, they come with a restricting arm pose and you can add extra clasps to connect both straps and really look like your arm movement is restricted.

Now let's talk about new items not related to the FaMESHed X. Tableau Vivant released this gacha for Epiphany called Gothica, and you can see the whole set here! I really like this one I'm wearing, it's shaved on one side and has a wavy short side part.

Next up is Minimal, that takes my breath away yet again ! This gacha set is called La Sultana and it's available at the Epiphany event. You can check out the whole set here! I'm always repetitive regarding Minimal, but the set is very detailed, creative and gorgeous by itself. I was really impressed when I rezzed it, so beautiful!

I hope you guys enjoyed today's post and go visit FaMESHed X and check out all the goodies to spice up your second life!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

 Hair: Tableau Vivant - Gothica - Side - (New at Epiphany)

OUTFIT

Harness: (*<*) 1313 - Keri - (NEW at FaMESHed X)

Bondage Straps: AMA - Trinity Bondage Straps - (NEW at FaMESHed X)

BACKDROP

Backdrop: Minimal - La Sultana Gacha - (New at Epiphany)

You Might Also Like

0 comentários