Gatekeeper

Monday, October 08, 2018

Boo!

Hey guys! I'm so excited with these news! If you don't like halloween I believe this post is not for you *lol* just kidding please stay :P

First off I need to congratulate Minimal for the amazing release for The Arcade.

Minimal created a beautiful and amazing set of 16 (yes SIXTEEN!) items being 15 commons and 1 rare and 7 of them are backdrops! The quality is up there like always, and I must add that the rare backdrop is really creepy with a hidden feature! I plan to post them all, it's such a beautiful job, very creative and well made, I cannot stop complimenting Minimal because I'm that impressed. Kudos and I hope it will be a hit, because for me it is already! For all the details of the set, click here!

Next up is Glam Affair, that created a skin that I dare to say (please don't hate me) is one of the most beautiful skin in their line for Catwa heads. It's called Dorothy and it's also available at The Arcade. It's a total of 20 skins options but with the same Dorothy face, you can check out the skins here. I'm really in love with this skin, the details, the light on the nose, the cheekbones, the feathered eyebrows, everything together makes this beautiful face, it looks so soft! I've been wearing it non stop. Try the demo and fall in love too.

Next up is Stealthic that released this hair called Fleeting for the Kustom9. It's a long wavy hairstyle with the usual Stealthic quality, beautiful texture and it looks great when you move the hair around with the styling hud, I love to wear it behind the shoulders too.

I hope you guys enjoyed today's post, and see you in the next one! Have a great week everyone!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

Skin: Glam Affair - Dorothy Gacha- Tone 02 (Catwa/Rare) - (New at The Arcade)
Hair: Stealthic - Fleeting - (New at Kustom9)
Lipstick: Glam Affair - Set 001 (Catwa)

OUTFIT

Corset: Vive Nine - Structured Leather Corset - (New at Black Fair 2018 - starts on oct 5th)

ACCESSORIES

Chain Necklace: Boys To The Bone - Fast Chain Necklace
Choker: Ellure - Jia Choker

BACKDROP

Backdrop: Minimal - Insomnia Gacha - Basement #7 - (New at The Arcade)

You Might Also Like

0 comentários