Yeah!

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Hey guys!

As I said in the last post, I'm back to show you the cigarette choker from Fakeicon that is available at the Equal10 event and it's called Ciggy Choker. It's very cool and creative, it really inspired me to create this look!

I hope you guys like it! Go grab yours and be happy ♥

Love,

Isa♥



APPEARANCE

Head: Lelutka - Simone   
Hair: Elikatira - Early (it's a very old hair, not sure if it's still in the store, and I edited it a lot)
Lipstick: Moccino - Vicenzo (for Lelutka heads)


OUTFIT

Dress: Rebel Galx Ec.cloth - Gia Latex Dress


ACCESSORIES

Choker: Fakeicon - Ciggy Choker - (NEW at Equal10)
Bento Gloves: Lutch - Fingerless Leather Glove (Maitreya)
Bracelet: TMP - Coco Le'Chel - Bow Sequence Bracelet (FREE)
Earphone: Vale Koer - Urban Fitness Gacha

You Might Also Like

0 comentários