King

Friday, April 13, 2018

Hello guys!

New goodies in the post! 

First, the adorable Liza Broono from Foxy brings another awesome hair to the grid. It's called King and it's a very cool ponytail and a baseball cap. You can customize the cap via hud and it has different floral embroideries to choose from. It's really cool and well made, I love it.

Now I want to talk about VO.Z. You know when you discover a new store and you go crazy? Tha's what happened! Lucas Silva from the 17 Things blog introduced me to the store and I went nuts! I fell in love with it right away. The items are so creative and cool, going from the tiniest delicate puppy necklace to this fierce ring I'm wearing on today's look.

Anyway, I will link everything down below so you can go there and buy everything you can carry!

Thanks for stopping by!

Love,

Isa♥

APPEARANCE

  Hair: Foxy - King - Natural Ombres- (NEW at Collabor88)

OUTFIT

Top: Villena - Denim Jacket (wearing only the cropped top)

ACCESSORIES

Earrings: VO.Z - Harajuku Girl Gacha Earrings - Red - (NEW at GachaLand - opened April 1st)
Watch: VO.Z - Harajuku Girl Gacha Watch - Red - (NEW at GachaLand - opened April 1st) Gacha *EXCLUSIVE*
Ring: VO.Z - Harajuku Girl Gacha Letter Bento Ring - (NEW at GachaLand - opened April 1st) Gacha *RARE*


You Might Also Like

0 comentários