Relay

Friday, April 13, 2018

Heya!

I'm back to show you the other hair that Little Bones created for Collabor88. It's called Relay and it's a beautiful full wavy hair that you can customize using the awesome hud that we all know and love, making the hair move forward, to one side or another or move it all the way to the back like  I did in this look.

To make this complete, I accessorized it with the choker and the bracelet from VO.Z. I'm really happy with them, they look so cool and I stacked the bracelets up to create this shape in the arm. The bracelet is sold as an individual item, but you can copy and stack it up like I did, if you want to!

Hope you guys enjoyed this post!

Love,

Isa♥

APPEARANCE

  Hair: Little Bones - Relay - The Blend - (NEW at Collabor88)

OUTFIT

Top: Hilly Haalan - Lara Knotted Tee
Jeans: Blueberry - DWL Jeans - Fun Pack - Dark Blue

ACCESSORIES

Choker: VO.Z - Simple Strap Choker
Bracelet: VO.Z - The Coins of Five Emperors (it is an individual item, I stacked them up for this look)

POSE

STUN - Coming soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários