Make it, Make it, Make it...

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Hey guys!

I'm really excited about this release! Fakeicon created a whole set for a gacha at The Epiphany!
It's called rain-g gacha and the set is amazing! You can see most of it in today's picture. I'm in love with this raincoat and the LED umbrella, they look so good and the colors are so bright and beautiful!

It really inspired me to go pick up this hair from RunAway and I like the end result!

I hope you guys also enjoyed this post, I had a really great time doing it!

All the links will be listed below so you grab everything :)

Have fun!

Isa♥

APPEARANCE

 Hair: RunAway - Penny - Colors

OUTFIT

Rain Coat+Shirt+Pants: Fakeicon - Rain-G Gacha - (New at The Epiphany)
Boots: Vale Koer - Cinderella Boots - Clear
Socks: Vale Koer - Thermal Socks - (Group Gift at Mainstore)

ACCESSORIES


LED Umbrella + Dollars: Fakeicon - Rain-G Gacha - (New at The Epiphany)
Glasses: Len$ - 07 - Gold - Skies
Earrings: Fakeicon - Alien Earrings - (NEW at Equal10)

BACKDROP

Backdrop: Fakeicon - Rain-G Gacha - (New at The Epiphany) *RARE*

You Might Also Like

0 comentários