Chic

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Hallo!

I'm very excited about this post! Little Bones released 2 hairs for Collabor88 and I love them! The one in tis post is called Siren and it is very versatile, you can change the style via the provided hud to move the ponytail and the bangs around and you can even have a beautiful little bun too!

Another release is from Thalia Heckroth, that came up with this very elegant bodysuit for Equal10 called Carissa. You can wear it as a bodysuit or a top, changing its lenght via hud also.

In this look I chose to match the bodysuit with Thalia's Kelly pants that I love so much, it's very sophisticated.

I hope you guys liked this look and I will be linking everything down below so you don't miss anything!

Love,

Isa♥



APPEARANCE

  Hair: Little Bones - Siren - The Blend - (NEW at Collabor88)

OUTFIT

Bodysuit: Thalia Heckroth - Carissa Backless Bodysuit - (NEW at Equal10)
Pants: Thalia Heckroth - Kelly Linen Pants


You Might Also Like

0 comentários