Take me home

Friday, December 14, 2018

Hey guys!

Essenz released these heels called Managua for the Access event! I really like it, it's a casual chic type of shoe and I've been wearing them a lot, go check them out!

Another release is from Moncada, that I've mentioned in my previous post. This bag is called Frenchy Bag and it's amazing, the bento poses, the hud options, you will get a ton of options to choose from. My favorite bag so far! Moncada said he will be working on more bags, can't wait to see them, this one is a hit for me!

And I've reviewed this sweater from Rebel Gal before, but I need to say that it's so cool, the colors are really beautiful and I love how it looks over the hands, Fluffy Sweater is the name of this cuteness!

That's it, I hope you enjoyed this post and see you in the next one!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE


Hair: Doux - Rosie - (New at Mainstore)

OUTFIT

Top: Rebel Gal - Fluffy Fox Sweater - (New at Uber)


Shorts: ISON - Solange Ripped Shorts 
Shoes: Essenz - Managua - (New at ACCESS)


ACCESSORIES

Bag: Moncada - Frenchy Bag - (New at ACCESS)

BACKDROP

Boys To The Bone - Fashion Street Backdrop - (New at Backdrop City Christmas Market 2018)

You Might Also Like

0 comentários