Piper

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Hey guys!

I'm very excited with these new releases!

As you must have seen all over the social media, Lelutka released 3 new heads - Aida, Piper and Vera, and I will post them all here in the near future!

I chose to start with Piper, and I can say that her special feature that draw my attention the most were her lips, the way the mesh was made and its delicacy.

Next up is Navy & Copper that is abolutely killing in the ponytail game. This one is called Doe and you can find it at Uber this month. It's so cool and casual, and so well made, you can see it's beautiful from every angle, and the base fits the head beautifully with minor adjustments needed, if so.

I hope you enjoyed this post, and see you in the next one! Go grab your demos using the links provided below, have a happy shopping!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

Head: Lelutka - Piper


Hair: Navy&Copper - Doe - (New at Uber)

OUTFIT

Sarong: Zaara


You Might Also Like

0 comentários