Gloom

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Hello guys!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

I'm here today to show you some beauty news :) 

Glam Affair released this gorgeous skin for Collabor88! Her name is Nicky and she's just beautiful, I love her eyebrows and her shading is lovely! I usually wear tone 07 or 08 when I need more tan. I used the Blanca lipstick from Murray in a transparent way, to blend it with the skin and give it a little hint of pink on the lips. The moles are from League, but it's so old that I couldn't find it on the Marketplace, I hope it's still around, but I'm sure there are plenty of moles nowadays!

Next up is Gloom, that released these gorgeous eyes called Vanity. They have this ring light reflection that is just beautiful! I'm really in love with them, and they come for Lelutka, Catwa, Genus and mesh eyes. You can wear one color for each eye and as soon as applied, the hud disappears, wich I love!

I hope you enjoyed this post and see you in the next one!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

Head: Lelutka - Simone
Eyes: Gloom - Vanity - (New at Notice me Santapai)
Skin: Glam Affair - Nicky - Tone 07 -  (NEW at Collabor88)
Hair: Tram - H0904 (Hair Fair 2018)
Glitter Eyeshadow:  Izzie's - Winter Glam Glitter Eyeshadow - (VIP Group Gift)
Lipstick: Murray - from Blanca skin hud (I mad eit more transparent via hud)

You Might Also Like

0 comentários