Boys to the Bone Photoshoot

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Hey guys!

Boys to the Bone released this gorgeous big scarf called Stora, and you can find it at the Mainstore. Check the details about it here. I love it, you can change the texture on each side of the scarf, and you get cool patterns and solid colors to choose from! It feels super cozy and you can wear over your coats and you can resize it to your taste. 

I chose to pair it with my beloved fluffy sweater from Rebel Gal and my inseparable bag from Moncada Paris. The hair is and old one from Lelutka called Rush, and I'm not sure if it's available anymore, but I love to make it huge like this!

I hope you enjoyed this post and see you in the next one! Oh, I hope you have a great digestion of your Christmas foods...

Love,

isa♥
APPEARANCE

Head: Lelutka - Simone
Skin: Itgirls - Sui - Tan

OUTFIT

Scarf: Boys To The Bone - Stora 
Top: Rebel Gal - Fluffy Fox Sweater - (New at Uber)
Shorts: ISON - Solange Ripped Shorts 

ACCESSORIES


Bag: Moncada - Frenchy Bag - (New at ACCESS)


You Might Also Like

0 comentários