Merry Christmas!♥

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Hello friends!

This post is to wish a great holiday for all of you and to thank you all for the amazing support and feedback in every post, it makes me humbly thankful and happy that I could get here and be accepted in this community, it means a lot to me♥

I´ve met amazing people this year and have deepened my relationship with others because of this blog and, again, I am very thankful for that!

I hope you enjoy this holiday in the best way possible!

Much love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

Head: Lelutka - Simone
Skin: Glam Affair - Lucrezia (you can buy at the Lelutka store/skin section)
Hair: Lelutka - Rykiel - (edited lower)
Eyeshadow+Lipstick: Studio Exposure - Frida Kahlo Collection Makeup (Lelutka)

OUTFIT

Sweater: Vive Nine - Charlie Knit Cut Out - (New at Tres Chic)

ACCESSORIES

Champagne flute: ChicChica - Drink on My Own
Earrings: VO.Z - Preserve Snowflakes Bento Rings

You Might Also Like

0 comentários