Wine & Stories

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Hey guys!

VO.Z came up with a gacha set of backdrops! And they are really adorable, super cute! 

You can see all of them here and check out their cuteness! I will be posting them as I go, and I hope you like them and get them all too!

I'm wearing the new dress from Rebel Gal for Uber called Vegas (wich I absolutely love)  and my party hair from Navy&Copper called Cheesecake.

All the applicable links are listed down below, happy shopping everyone!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

Head: Genus
Skin+Lipstick: Genus - Jessica - Toffee - Gacha
 Hair: Navy&Copper - Cheesecake 

OUTFIT

Dress: Rebel Gal - Vegas - (New at Uber)

ACCESSORIES

Wine glass: NikotinClutch: Anachron (edited)

BACKDROP

VO.ZLove Neon Love Life Gacha - Story & Wine

You Might Also Like

0 comentários