Lightness

Thursday, September 06, 2018

Hey guys!

Sometimes a single item inspires us to create a look, or even an entire picture. This happened with the new release from Studio Exposure.

The hairbase called Frida Kahlo comes with this beautiful bun with flowers. I put it on, kept looking at it and got inspired by its delicate presence. It is really beautiful!

I never put songs on my blogposts, but before I started to edit this, I saw that Skippy Beresford posted a music, and it was so beautiful and delicate that I started editing listening to it from start to end, I hope you guys like it too, you can listen to it here.

Hope you have a great thursday and see you in the next post!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

Hairbase+Bun+Flowers: Studio Exposure - Frida Kahlo (Lelutka version)- Special Collection - (New at Collab Room)

OUTFIT

NO - Tutu Set - White (edited skirt)

POSE

CV Poses

You Might Also Like

0 comentários