Night in White

Friday, September 21, 2018

Hey guys!

New from Vive Nine! This fur coat is available at the Access event, it comes in a variety of beautiful textures to choose from and it's very chic.

I paired it with this jumpsuit from Coldlogic, but unfortunately I couldn't find it for you guys, I've contacted the creator to see if I get any info on it to share with you. It's a very elegant jumpsuit but it's on the old standard sizing format.

To check out what javo is wearing, click here! Loved this collab, it was super fun♥

APPEARANCE

Head: Genus
Skin+Lipstick: Genus - Jessica - Toffee - Gacha
Hair: Little Bones - Lucid - (New at Collabor88)

OUTFIT

Fur: Vive Nine - Fur Coat - (New at Access)

Jumpsuit: Coldlogic - Joslin - (I couldn't find it anywhere but I contacted the owner to get information about it)


ACCESSORIES

Choker: Lelutka - Link Choker
Ring (right hand): Swallow - Gift (1L$)

You Might Also Like

0 comentários