Night Whisper

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Hey guys!

News!

Sintiklia released this very cute hair called Yuki for Equal10! It somehow reminds me of Rachel from Friends lol

I'm wearing the ombres, and it has this light tip that is really well made, I love her hairs!

Next up is Minimal, that created this absolutely gorgeous backdrop, it really inspired me to take this picture! The bench and the puffs have really cute animations and everything is really detailed.

I hope you guys enjoyed today's post and see you in the next one!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

Head: Genus
Skin+Lipstick+Septum piercing: Genus - Jessica - Toffee - Gacha
  Hair: Sintiklia -Yuki - (NEW at Equal10)

OUTFIT

Jumpsuit: ISON - Quinn Jumpsuit

BACKDROP

Minimal - Saphire Skybox - (New at Kustom9)

POSE

Lune - Bento Studio Pose 2 - Pack #1

You Might Also Like

0 comentários