Vortex

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Hallooo!

Another hair from Little Bones for Equal10! I said I would post the new hairs and here it is! This one is called Vortex and it's another beautiful creation, very voluminous and wavy, I really love it! You can move it around via hud, and it has the amazing palette that I love, with different mixes of hair colors and roots.

I'm loving this combo of Genus+Jessica skin and oh, I forgot to say a few posts before that I've achieved those face expressions with the new Axis face hud from Lelutka, it's totally worth it, very versatile and fun to play with!

Hope you guys enjoyed this look and see you in the next post!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

Head: Genus
Skin+Lipstick: Genus - Jessica - Toffee - Gacha
  Hair: Little Bones - Vortex - (New at Equal10)
Tattoo: Speakeasy - Girl Boss Tattoo

OUTFIT

Jacket: ISON - Evening Shoulder Jacket
Top: Stealthic - The Kill Switch Gacha Crop Top
Pants: Rebel Gal - Lennon - (New at Uber)

ACCESSORIES

Choker: VO.Z - Metal Hoop Choker

You Might Also Like

0 comentários