Peeking

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Hey guys!!

I'm very excited about today's post! If you follow Rebel Gal on social media you must've seen the wip of the Claudia dress. I've been waiting every single second to get it and no surprise - it's amazing! The fit of the dress is beautiful, the colors, the buttons, everything! 

Next is Little Bones, that came up with my favorite hair from them at the Collabor88! It's called Justice and it's so modelesque and beautiful. It looks gorgeous and mysterious, I just love it!

And to wrap up this post, Stealthic came up a few months ago with this gacha set for the Epiphany event, but now you can find it at the mainstore and it's called The Off-Stage gacha. You can find the details on Stealthic's Flickr. It's simple beautiful, a whole set of a photography studio gadgets, lighting, it so beautiful and cool, and you can also get the studio itself!

I hope you guys liked this post as much as I did, and for your grabby hands I've put all the links down below!

Have a great thursday everyone!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

 Hair: Little Bones - Justice - (NEW at Collabor88)
Tattoo: Speakeasy - Girl Boss Tattoo

OUTFIT

Dress: Rebel Gal - Claudia Dress - (New at Dubai Event)

DECOR

Stealthic - The Off-Stage Gacha

You Might Also Like

0 comentários