Summer Dawn

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Hello everyone!

I'm still beachin' around :P

Fakeicon released this really cool towel for the Okinawa Summer Festival, it is called Torke Towel and it comes with this holding animation that looks great in pictures.

I chose Foxy's new release called Romee because I think it totally fits the summer vibe, it is a very elaborate hairstyle and very customizable aswell. You can show/hide the feathers and/or the hair ties, change its colors and so on, everything via hud.

Next up is Tetra, that came up with this bikini called Cryssie, and it has a lot of patterns to choose from, I'm very excited about it, it´s so cute! I will be showing the front of it on the next post! But you can go to the C88 event and try the demo already! Totally worth it!

I'm very happy with these releases and I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did putting everything together!

Have a great week and see you in the next one!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

Hair: Foxy - Romee - Reds - (NEW at Collabor88)

OUTFIT

Bikini: TETRA - Cryssie - (NEW at Collabor88)

ACCESSORIES

Towel: Fakeicon - Torke Towel - (New at Okinawa Summer Festival)

You Might Also Like

0 comentários