Bucolic Morning

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Hey guys!

Beautiful news from Navy&Copper and Thalia Heckroth!

First, Navy&Copper is releasing for the C88 event this absolutely gorgeous hair called Sundae. It's a wavy and long hair with braids around the top, with adorable whispies in the back. I really love this hair, it frames the face beautifully and I'm super happy to have it!

Next up is Thalia Heckroth, that came up with this tasteful and chic blouse called Isabel, and it is available at her mainstore. I always say that Thalia has a great taste in clothing, and I have no words to say how much I love this blouse. It is so chic, elegant, romantic, with beautiful colors and prints...I can talk about it all day long!

All the applicable links are listed below for your grabby hands, have fun shopping!

I hope you guys enjoyed today's post and havea great thursday!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

 Hair: Navy&Copper - Sundae - Reds - (NEW at Collabor88)

OUTFIT

Top: Thalia Heckroth - Isabel - (New at Mainstore)
Shorts: ISON - Solange Ripped Shorts 

ACCESSORIES

Rings+Bracelet: Avaway - Love Bracelets & Rings

You Might Also Like

0 comentários