Molly

Friday, August 03, 2018

Hey guys!

News from Sintiklia! She released this gorgeous hair called Molly, available at the Fetish Fair. It's a medium length wavy hair that I think it's another perfect hairstyle for this summer!

I chose this really old Nevermind shirt from M.A.G. to put this look together and I could find it on the Marketplace for you guys. It's really old, if you like it and want to purchase it, I've put the link down below in the credits, but it's the old standard sizing fitting. I love the end result!

I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I do, and have a great weekend everyone!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

 Hair: Sintiklia - Molly - (NEW at Fetish Fair)
Lipstick: Sintiklia - Ruby

OUTFIT

Top: M.A.G - Nevermind
Jacket: ISON - Evening Shoulder Jacket
Shorts:  Blueberry - Lola Denim Shorts

ACCESSORIES

Belly Piercing: Fakeicon - Domyo - (Group Gift at Mainstore)

You Might Also Like

0 comentários