Little Bones Photoshoot

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Hey guys!

Little Bones came up with 3 new gorgeous hairs and I will be showing them here in the next posts. The first one is King, this beautiful and wavy hairstyle with the usual customization hud and amazing color palette!

As I said in the last post, I'm back with the Cryssie bikini from Tetra, but showing the front of it this time. I love the fatpack bonuses and I'm really happy with this bikini, very cute!

To finish off, VO.Z came up with an accessories collection available at the Pocket Gacha, august edition. You can check out the whole set here. Everything is adorable, as always.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and have a great wednesday!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

Hair: Little Bones - King - (NEW at Collabor88)

OUTFIT

Bikini: TETRA - Cryssie - (NEW at Collabor88)


ACCESSORIES

Rings+Bracelet: VO.Z - Accessories Collection - (New at Pocket Gacha)

You Might Also Like

0 comentários