Souvenirs de Paris

Wednesday, July 04, 2018

Haaai!

Some great news from Glam Affair! They are releasing a huge skin collection consisting of 5 skins for Catwa, 7 for Lelutka and 2 for the new Genus Bento Head. The body has been updated and you can check it out at the new remodeled mainstore!

They also released a lot of makeup and eyebrow sets, I've tested almost all of the items, and I'm really happy I did, so many combinations that made me kind of happily overwhelmed!

The hud has been updated too, you can choose to add a contoured blush and a highlight. I tested it and it makes a big difference in the look, it gives you a sunkissed, kind of a beachy skin.

But the subject of this post is the new Glam Affair skin available at the Kustom9 called Lily. She's cute and there's a makeup set and those adorable freckles! I pay attention to some details like the eyelids, and I think they're doing a great job on them.

Next up is Sintiklia, that came up with this very cute hairstyle called Emiko, it's a double bun that you can customize via hud. It has those Sintiklia features that I love, like the built in hair whisps and the creative styles in the hud!

I will be posting the new skins for you guys, I hope you love them as much as i do, it feels like Christmas in the summer!


Have a great wednesday everyone!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

Skin + Freckles: Glam Affair - Lily - Jamaica - (New at Kustom9)
Hair: Sintiklia - Emiko - (New at Mainstore)

OUTFIT

Jacket: Villena - Denim Jacket 

ACCESSORIES

Earrings: Forte - Proen Earrings (I talked with the designer and he said he will be adding the earrings to his Marketplace Store)

You Might Also Like

0 comentários