Cotton Candy Sky

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Hey guys!

More summer creations arriving!

Foxy is bringing a whole gacha set for us to keep enjoying the summer vibes! For the Epiphany event, Foxy came up with the Heat Wave gacha set, consisting of 2 pots of conditioning cream, 2 hairsprays (peach and silver can colors), the Drama Repellent Spray (lol I love this one), 6 sunglasses and the best part, 3 hairstyles!

In today's post I'm wearing Yuma, this really adorable double top bun with some natural whispies flowing around. It has the usual Foxy quality in the fit and in the huds, I totally recommend it, it sure is a summer hit in my book.

Next up is Glam Affair. I'm still talking about this huge launch because there's a lot of releases at the same time, and I really like them all. This time I'm wearing Rachel for the Lelutka girls out there. I opted to showcase one of the new eyebrows, because I love thick brows and this one really got my attention.

I'm also wearing one of the new eyeshadows and lipsticks, I raised the transparency a little bit in the hud to achieve this softer look in the makeup, I love the wet look eyeshadow.

I suggest you guys go grab all the demos and make your own look, it certainly is a lot of fun!

All the aplicable links are listed below and I hope you guys enjoyed this look!

Have a great sunday and have fun!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

Head: Lelutka - Simone
Skin: Glam Affair - Rachel - Tone 07 (Lelutka) - (New at Mainstore)
Eyeshadow: Glam Affair - Set 001
Lipstick: Glam Affair - Set 002
Eyebrows: Glam Affair - Set 007
 Hair: Foxy - Heat Wave Gacha - Yuma - Dark Blondes - (New at Epiphany)

OUTFIT

Top: Hilly Haalan - Lara Knotted Tee

ACCESSORIES

Watch: Real Evil Industries - Revox MCX - Female

You Might Also Like

0 comentários