Good Vibes

Friday, July 20, 2018

Hey guys!

Another adorable summer news!

As I told you in a previous post, Foxy came up with a gacha set, and as a part of it there's this funny and cool Drama Repellent spray that comes with a bento pose, hair spraying animation, sound and spray particles! I wear this all the time, it's so funny whenever I need to use it, everyone laughs! This is an exclusive item for the Epiphany event, meaning that you need to buy some items there and turn them into points. This sprays costs 25 Epiphany points.

Next up is Amitomo, that came up with an adorable summer gacha set. Amitomo never fails to make me happy, always creating cute and cool items. I'm wearing this swimsuit everyday since I got it, I love the colors and the combo with the Foxy visor is so vibrant and summery, I love it!! You can check out all the items in the gacha here.

I hope you guys enjoyes this post and have a great fridaaaaaay!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

Hair: Foxy - Heat Wave Gacha - Vegas - (New at Epiphany)

OUTFIT

Swimsuit+Shirt: Amitomo - Summer Splash Gacha- RARE 1 - (New at Kustom9)

ACCESSORIES

Watch: Izzie - Bunny Watch - Mint
Spray can: Foxy - Heat Wave Gacha - Drama Repellent Spray - (New at Epiphany)

You Might Also Like

0 comentários