Uber Photoshoot

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Hey guys!

Uber time! 

Glam Affair released a new skin for Genus, and I'm super excited because I love this head, the more skins for it, the happier I become! Her name is Roxy and you can find her at Uber. I really like her eyes and the hud options!

Next up is Navy&Copper that brings this beautiful hair called Souffle, also for Uber. It's a long and wavy hairstyle, very summery like we've seen in some hairs around the grid, but I really love how it falls over the face, very natural and effortless.

I hope you guys enjoyed today's look, have a great saturday everyone!

All the links for your grabby hands are down below!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

Head: Genus (beta access version - not available anymore untill the official release)
Skin: Glam Affair - Roxy (Genus)- Tone 07- (New at Uber)
 Hair: Navy&Copper - Souffle - Nat&Ombres - (New at Uber)

OUTFIT

Top: Hilly Haalan - Lara Knotted Tee
Jacket: Coco - Puffer Jacket - Wine Red
Jeans: Blueberry - DWL Jeans - Fun Pack - Dark Blue

ACCEESSORIES

Nose Ring: Bjewla - 9mm Diamond Nose Ring - Gold
Choker: VO.Z - Simple Strap Choker


You Might Also Like

0 comentários