The Icon

Sunday, July 08, 2018

Hey guys!

I was very shook when I got this skin pack. When I saw the name I thought it wasn't her, but it was. When I tried her on, I was shook.

This is the new release from Colivati Beauty for the Vanity event. Marilyn is available in the tones from 1 to 7 and it is impressive.

I love Marilyn Monroe and Colivati could translate her most significant face features to the Sl dynamic. Her eyelids, pointy eyebrows, the mole and the lips.

I had to draw the hair because I couldn't find a hairstyle like hers in a timely fashion, please forgive me for that! :)

Colivati also made the dress, and it is adorable!

I hope you guys enjoyed today's post and have a great sunday!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

SkinColivati Beauty - Marilyn - T5 (Catwa) - (New at Vanity)
Hair: Hand Drawn
Lipstick: Glam Affair - Lipstick Set 008 (Catwa) 

OUTFIT

Dress: Colivati Beauty - Marilyn

ACCESSORIES

Diamond Bracelets: Earthstones - Diamond Tennis Bracelet
Jewels: Chop Zuey - A Thousand Stars Set (2017 gift)


POSE


Lune - Bento Portrait Pose N2 - pose 9

You Might Also Like

0 comentários