Valerie

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Hello guys!

Ison is having a 50% sale till the 21st! I went there and made my wallet cry, but i got a lot of goodies! This over the shoulder jacket is gorgeous, I'm really happy with this purchase and I will be posting the other things I got along the way.

Moving on, Ella released these cool wedges called Valerie at The Galleria event. It looks modern with the transparency and neon seams, I like it!

To finish the look, I chose the Gia Latex Dress to make it even more modern.

I hope ou guys enjoyed it, go get yours and get ready for the party :P

Happy Saturday!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

  Hair: Truth - Panny - (Uber)
Lipstick: Moccino - Yuke! Lip&Eye Collection (for Lelutka heads) - (NEW at Mainstore)


OUTFIT

Jacket: ISON - Evening Shoulder Jacket
Dress: Rebel Galx Ec.cloth - Gia Latex Dress
Shoes: Ella - Valerie - (NEW at The Galleria)


DECOR

Wall Frames: Fancy Decor - Large Frame Group
Chair: Dust Bunny - Folding Fur Chair

You Might Also Like

0 comentários