Blupr/nt

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Hey guys!

By the title of this post you can tell that I will, again, talk about Blupr/nt (lol) ♥
I must talk about their new releases, they're so cool. 

First off, this cool bag that already comes with a carrying pose (not this one in the picture, but really nice aswell). 

Next, these slides called Bandana that comes in 13 colors and looks so casual and effortlessly cool. I really like them and both the bag and the slides are available at The Galleria event.

Changing the subject to hair, I mixed Helena by Murray and the Sporty ponytail by Itgirls because I think that´s what this ponytail should sort of look like in my mind lol

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and happy half of the week!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

Hair: Murray - Helena
Ponytail: Itgirls - Sporty Ponytail - Naturals

OUTFIT

Tee:  N-Uno - Aza Outfit
Jacket: Coco - Puffer Jacket - Wine Red
Jeans: Blueberry - DWL Jeans - Fun Pack - Dark Blue
Slides: Blupr/nt - The Pr/nt Bag - Red - (NEW at The Galleria)

ACCESSORIES

Bag: Blupr/nt - Bandana Slides - (NEW at The Galleria)

You Might Also Like

0 comentários