Mord

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Hey guys!

Boys To The Bones came up with this unisex shirt with a chain belt for TMD! It is available for Gianni/Hourglass/Jake/Maitreya and in the fatpack you will find a lot of color options and racing prints for every part of the shirt. I chose the black shirt with the yellow belt for this post, and I'm happy with the end result!

To tie the look together, I chose this new release form Reign called Camdyn, a laced up pair of heels, just gorgeous and modelesque, I really like them♥

Oh, and meet Kiko, a Chihuahua I got from Jian, isn't he just adorable? :P

I hope you enjoyed today's look and have a wonderful day!

Love,

Isa♥

APPEARANCE

Hair: Tram - G0613

OUTFIT

Top: Boys To The Bone - Mord Shirt+Belt - (New at TMD)
Shoes: Reign - Camdyn Laced Up Heels (NEW at Mainstore)

ACCESSORIES

Sunglasses - Murray - Marion - Black
Choker: Lelutka - Link Choker (Gift at Mainstore)

DOG

Jian - Cheeky Chihuahuas 6. Choco Companion

You Might Also Like

0 comentários