Ascending

Sunday, May 27, 2018

Hello everyone!

I'm back again to show you the new releases from Ascendant Bodyshop! 

First I'd like to talk about those eyes called Cass. They're gorgeous and there are 3 sets with 6 colors each. Some of them are more solid and some are beautifully translucent like the one I'm wearing on this look. You can find them at the mainstore!

Next up is the Cotton Candy lipstick also from Ascendant Bodyshop. They're creamy and I like they way it looks on my really pale skin!

To wrap up this post, Prada Beauty released their first accessory, this cool choker available at the mainstore!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and have a great week!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

Hair: Tram - F1107
Lipstick : Ascendant Bodyshop - Cotton Candy - (NEW at Mainstore)
Eyes: Ascendant Bodyshop - Cass Eyes - (NEW at Lost & Found)

ACCESSORIES

Choker: Prada Beauty - Carolina Choker - Rose Gold

You Might Also Like

0 comentários