Gloom - Gore'n'Glam

Sunday, April 18, 2021


Heeey!

Gloom came up with a gorgeous gacha set for the Epiphany called Gore'n'Glam! I'm wearing the second eyeshadow in the Teen Idle palette, but all the sets are amazing, well made and looks beautiful!

Yesterday I went to Kopfkino after I saw on facebook that she was closing the store, and then I grabbed all of the poses with a big discount, go and check it out before it closes! This is one of the poses I got, it's really beautiful, I believe the discount only applies if you get them at the mainstore!

I hope you enjoyed this post and see you in the next one!

Love,

Isa♥

APPEARANCE

Head: Lelutka - EVO X - Avalon
Skin: Doux - Avalon
Eyes: Avi Glam - Angelic eyes
Eyeshadow: Gloom - Gore'n'Glam @ Epiphany 
Lipstick: Colivati - Kate lipgloss
Hair: Lelutka - Rykiel
Ring: Swallow - Skull deer
Pose: Kopfkino

























You Might Also Like

0 comentários