Moncada Paris + Moccino Beauté

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Hey guys!

I've always been a fan of Moncada Paris, but this time I'm really impressed with the new glasses released at the TMD. The name is Shawnte and it is so stylish, so cool and luxurious at the same time! It can elevate any look in a second.

Another release you should definately grab is the new skin by Moccino Beauté called Kemzi, it's so gorgeous and modelesque, I love it! I will post her again so you can see her whole face. I'm very happy with this look!

I hope you enjoyed today's post and see you in the next one!

Love,

Isa♥

APPEARANCE

Head+Hairbase: Lelutka - EVO X - Avalon
Skin: Moccino Beauté - Kemzi - at ACCESS
Lipstick: Moccino Beauté - Lucid
Eyes: Avi Glam - Angelic eyes
Hair: Yuth - Corey
Sunglasses: Moncada Paris - Shawnte - at TMD
Earcuff: Lagyo - Lights Festival Gacha
Bodysuit: Maitreya - Caia - Maroon















 

You Might Also Like

0 comentários