Kendall and Amie

Friday, April 30, 2021


Hey guys!

I just got the Amie skin from Not Found yesterday and I'm in love with the brows and overall look of the skin! It's available at the ACCESS event and you must try the demo, it´s beautiful!!

I paired this look with the Kendall sunglasses by Moncada Paris, a gorgeous piece that looks like a butterfly to me, I love it! Very sleek and elegant with amazing lenses.

I hope you enjoyed this post and see you in the next one!

Love,

Isa♥

APPEARANCE

Head: Lelutka - EVO X - Avalon
Skin: Not Found - Amie @ ACCESS
Bronzer: Glam Affair - Lilith skin bronzer 50%
Eyes: Avi Glam - Angelic eyes
Lipstick: Moccino Beauté - Lucid
Sunglasses: Moncada Paris - Kendall
Hair: Tram - 0210
Top: Ison - Lisa halter top - fatpack bonus green
Earrings: Tram - Shizuku (old group gift)












You Might Also Like

0 comentários