Nowhere

Sunday, June 03, 2018

Hey guys!

I'm very excited about today's post! 

Thalia Heckroth came up with this really beautiful top called Faith. I said this before, but I really respect Thalia's exquisite taste, and this is no excpetion. The top is different, the palette has her signature beautiful colors and it can look very summery or very modelesque and elegant. It's versatile and I'm very happy to have it♥

Next is Reign and their creative and beautiful items! I'm wearing their Morgan Chunky Heels and I love it. Casual, cute yet fashionable, these heels are just adorable!

To bring everything together i chose to wear Reign's Traveler Bag and the new hat from OSMIA for The Arcade. I love the end result!

Hope you guys enjoyed this look as much as I do!

Have a great sunday everyone!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

Head: Lelutka - Simone
  Ponytail: Itgirls - Sporty Ponytail - Naturals

OUTFIT

Top: Thalia Heckroth - Faith - Plum (Maitreya)
Pants: Thalia Heckroth - Barley (Maitreya)
Shoes: Reign - Morgan Chunky Heels

ACCESSORIES

Hat: OSMIA - Summer Weekend Gacha - Straw Hat - Blue - (New at The Arcade)
Bag: Reign - Fall Vibes Traveler Bag (rigged)

You Might Also Like

0 comentários